Saturday, May 15, 2010

My favorite thing about Avatar

Since yesterday's post was about the movie Avatar, I thought today's would be about my favorite thing about the movie. Okay well second favorite...The cute guy was my #1 favorite. When he was human, not blue!! So my (second) favorite thing is Leona Lewis's song "I See You". The song is so pretty, it just has this nice flow to it. Not to mention that Leona Lewis is pretty and her makeup was so beautiful in the video.

The ad thing at the bottom is from YouTube, I took a screen shot while I was watching the video. I hate those damn ads on YouTube!!
But anyway, I think it's a good music video, and a great song. Leona's voice is amazing! She sings this song so well. I really enjoy listening to this song. =) I think it goes perfectly with this movie! Great theme song!!
If you've seen Avatar then you've heard this song. If you haven't seen the movie, check out this song. Or maybe you've already heard it without seeing the movie. That's how it was for me.
I promise, you'll like this song!


**Oh and also, "My Heart Will Go On" is way better in my opinion.** Sorry, I had to say that, I'm just 100% Team Titanic!!

No comments: