Thursday, May 13, 2010

Accents

I love accents. I think they sound so awesome. I really wish I had a Slovak accent, but I learned English at the age of 4 so I've been speaking it too long for me to have a Slovak accent. I am so angry and disappointed that I don't have an accent. One day I realized, I may not have a Slovak accent, but I have an American accent. I never considered it an accent because to me, it's not one. But to others from other countries, it's definitely an accent to them. I still wish I had a Slovak accent though. I always will wish that I had one. I can't even fake one, I guess I've heard it so much from my parents that I've grown accustomed to it so I can't really hear it. I can speak in an British accent. It's alot of fun. I'm working on an Australian accent too, but that one is difficult. I can kinda do a French accent, but it's not that good. My favorite accent, however, is Irish. I absolutely love how they sound! I love them!!

No comments: