Wednesday, May 26, 2010

NYX Lipsticks : Milan

Hey Hey Hey!
This NYX lipstick is named Milan. Well, I think that's a great name for a lipstick! Haha.
I haven't worn this color often. And as I'm looking at the pictures of it, I'm wondering why. It's a gorgeous color. It's like a dark pink nude. Does that make sense? No it doesn't. So just look at the pictures.



The lipstick is very creamy. Which is a great thing! It applies so smoothly. I don't remeber how long it lasts. Like I said, I don't wear it often. Sadly. But now that I've spent a good amount of time thinking about it, I know it's a great color and I'll reach for it next time. =)
The name makes me really want to go to Italy. This lipstick makes me think of really high heels. Which I love. <3
GORGEOUS color. I love how it looks on my lips.

2 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

Hmm...I had no idea you owned Milan... XD It's a pretty color. You should definitely wear it more often. =)

PrincessDiana said...

Haha yep I have that one too. I agree, but it's just not one I tend to reach for.