Monday, May 17, 2010

Diana makes car go Vroom!!

Today was the first time I ever drove myself to school. And it was AMAZING!! I still don't have my own car =( I just borrowed my brother's car. He was very nice to let me borrow it for the rest of the school year. Which is 4 days by the way!!
I left my house really early, so I would get a good parking spot and so no one would see me and laugh at my parking. I have to make sure the car is straight and everything, so I had to back up and re-park and then I stuck my little head out the door to see the line and all that fun parking stuff. Then I sat there for a while. I jammed to Lady Gaga!! It was fun.
Then at the end of the school day, I walked myself to the parking lot and got in the car and turned on my Lady Gaga music and drove home. It was a short drive, but it was alot of fun. It felt really good. I felt so independent and all grown up. Which I've wanted for a long long time. I'm a junior and until now my mommy picked me up from school. So everyday I felt like a fifth grader. Not fun.
When I got home my brother asked how many people I bragged to that I drove to school. He was surprised when I told him none. I don't like to brag, and this is nothing to brag about. Seriously, little freshmen do it everyday. I'd be embarrassed to say this was my first day driving to school.
But it's okay when I blog about it of course =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that cool becareful , dont dance in the car hehe

(mad)

PrincessDiana said...

I am careful =) I dance in the car only if the car is not moving hahaha