Thursday, May 6, 2010

E.l.f. Brushes!!

Hey Hey Hey!
So I bought some E.l.f. makeup brushes a while ago, and I really liked them so today I bought some more =)
I now have
2 angled blush brushes
3 eyeshadow brushes
1 foundation brush
1 angled eyeshadow brush
Yay!!!! I think these brushes are really good. And they're CHEAP! =) Elf sells most of its products for $1. I bought all these brushes for $1 each in Dollar General. For that price, they are amazing. I really like them. I'm so happy I finally found good quality makeup brushes. I have 2 brush sets and the first one is absolutely horrible. Hard stiff bristles!! The second one is a no-brand one from a Walmart Christmas gift package thing and they're just okay.
Thanks Treasure for letting me know that Dollar General sells these brushes!! I'm super happy about that!

No comments: