Saturday, May 22, 2010

1 2 Freddy's coming for you...

"Who are you?"
"I'm your nightmare"
Dun Dun Dun!!!

I recently saw Nightmare on Elm Street. And oh boy, was it awesome.
I love a good horror flick. The scarier, the better. And this one was definitely scary. It made me jump a few good times. I loved it.
I'm so happy this movie was remade. When I first saw the trailer months ago, I got so excited!! I haven't seen any of the originals, so I didn't know what was going to happen. But this movie explains the story very well. I think it's a great story. A bad guy that kills people in their dreams. Genius! This movie had such a great cast, I really loved the people and characters in it. Of course, a cute guy died first. Of course.
Oh and also, the ending was perfect. Amazing. I loved it. The last few seconds = awesome.
I'm so happy I saw this in theaters. Even though there was a drunk guy that got kicked out cuz he kept yelling out random stuff.

No comments: