Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Hey Hey Hey! It's been so long since I've blogged about nail polish!! Since my camera was broken, I've done some pretty manis, but I couldn't show you =(

This is Mint Candy Apple by Essie. Sorry the picture sucks, my laptop was being a bitch and wouldn't let me save the cropped copy of the good picture.


On my middle finger, it's a black polish by Maybelline with Glacier by China Glaze on top of it.
This picture was taken with flash.


I was disappointed by how unfun applying this polish was! It got clumpy and streaky! However it did only need one coat. I still put two on just for the fun of it. It already chipped a tiny bit, and I've only been wearing it for 3 days.
Actually it chips alot. Badly. This is an update from 6 days later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why the third finger dieffrent
this finger danger hehe..

(mad)

PrincessDiana said...

I like to make one nail on each hand different. It's just a trend that I'm really into

AFIxFFTL said...

The Essie polish is such a gorgeous color! It's a shame that it sucked so badly. =(

PrincessDiana said...

Ugh I know! I'm so mad about that! I'll still wear it again though, maybe I'll just have to put a thickk top coat over it