Sunday, May 30, 2010

"I got myself a sponsor"

OMG I love Teairra Mari's new song "Sponsor". It's soooo great.
The song is about a boyfriend, the sponsor, who buys her everything and anything she wants. lucky girl.
Even though alot of people were bashing Teairra for this song, I think it's great. It's definitely honest. I mean, come on, what girl doesn't want a guy to spend money on her?? This song does not make her look bad, in my opinion. I see nothing wrong with it, I LIKE the message of the song. Yes, I do think it's better to be independent and buying things for yourself, but everyone knows they like presents. This reminds me of a quote from Lady Marmalade, "why spend mine, when I can spend yours?" Haha, yes I know that song is about prostitutes, but still it fits the situation here. Well, no matter what the song is about, I think it's a great song. I love the beat and melody and all that musical stuff. Also, I love that words are actually pronounced in this song. I absolutely LOVE that. I also like Soulja Boy. Even though his rapper name is stupid, sorry.


No comments: