Friday, May 21, 2010

"Tonight I'm not the same girl same girl"

Hey Hey Hey!
I am a huge fan of Christina Aguilera. She is absolutely amazing. Her voice is beautiful and she is so talented. And she is gorgeous. So of course I'm in love with her new song "Not Myself Tonight". It's from her new album Bionic with comes out June 8th! This song is really fun. And the video is really hot. Naughty naughty! I love the cover to this single, the devil horns and tail definitely make sense. I love how catchy this song is, and I love that it's in the dance genre. Christina Aguilera is pretty much known for taking risks and reinventing herself. I love how each of her albums has a different sound. I'm so excited for this album! I love Christina Aguilera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her too she look awesome
also her voice strong

(mad)

PrincessDiana said...

She's one of the best singers EVER!!!