Wednesday, May 19, 2010

AVON Glimmerstick

This was a good day. Not today, I mean the day I wore this makeup. Why you ask? Because my eyes looked really pretty!!


I recently bought an Avon Glimmerstick eyeliner in Starry Night. Oh it's gorgeous!!
I love the color. I also love how this liner stays on!! I wore it on my waterline, and it stayed there! It's a very difficult task for an eyeliner to stay put on the waterline, but this one did the job.
I'm super impressed by this eyeliner! I think it's great! And it was cheap! I definitely want to get some more in different colors.

Under the blue liner and under my lashes, I wore a gray eyeliner. It's from Maybelline and so old that it's teeny tiny so I can't see what was written on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your eyes already pretty

blue look awesome with blonds


(mad)

PrincessDiana said...

Thanks so much!!