Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm excited!! I'll be in HD yea

Hey Hey Hey!
So me and my brother went to Walmart today to look at the cameras. Well remember how I said I couldn't decide between 2? Well in the store they only had one, but they had the other newer series one on the website for the exact same price!! So I ordered the TOUCHSCREEN HD one!!! Well my brother ordered it because he has a card, so then I gave him my cash. It's supposed to get here in 7 -9 days. I'm so excited!! I'll finally have a Coolpix like I've always wanted!! =) =) Oh how I've missed taking random pictures...

3 comments:

AFIxFFTL said...

I'm excited for you! With the way you described it, it sounds awesome! I'm just sad that it'll take so long to get to you. You must show me sometime when it arrives!

PrincessDiana said...

I'm excited too!! I researched a lot about it, and it seems really awesome! I don't like that I have to wait for it either. You know how incredibly impatient I am!! You'll definitely see it when I get it, I'll be taking lots and lots of pictures at school =)

Anonymous said...

hehe that cool

(mad)